I am going to be assisting an organization with migration. In terms of order of operation, Atlassian recommend enabling Atlassian Access after the migration to avoid https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ACCESS-653 - This also ensures that any users on the internal directory ie: users manually added, are also migrated to cloud.
So, to perform the initial work I will be logging in with my Atlassian account as an admin, the test migration will occur, and then Access will be installed. My email address is associated with an Active Directory account - does this mean that it will be associated with their Atlassian Access subscription? If so, does that make my entire Atlassian account a managed account under their organization?
Also, assuming all accounts are converted to Atlassian Access accounts, are there any fallback options for accessing the site if something goes wrong with Atlassian Access setup or under any other adverse conditions?
Lastly, and I assume this is a non-issue, but would there be any concerns with another post-UAT migration to the same site after Access is in place?