I desperately need to cancel my Trello account due to financial hardship but cannot reach Trello support by any means. Their support form is not functioning and apparently support email no longer supports.
@novanotion Welcome to the community. I will escalate this to Atlassian. While you are waiting to hear from them have you tried canceling it yourself:
Cancel Trello Gold - https://help.trello.com/article/837-cancel-trello-gold
Cancel Trello Business Class - https://help.trello.com/article/836-cancel-trello-business-class
Problem is Brant I also need the current payment reversed. I just don't understand why a program of this nature has no operative help desk.
@novanotion - Understood I have escalated. I was also able to submit a support ticket here: https://trello.com/contact?nosearch=1&source=from%20helpsite%20beacon#/
Scroll to the bottom and click contact support you can either log in or click the continue without logging in to submit an issue.
I've tried that several times and what I'm telling you is it doesn't work. I put in all the info and press button to submit support request and it goes nowhere.
OK thanks for letting me know. I was just checking since I was able to submit one. I have escalated to Atlassian so someone will be getting back to you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.