Maybe it's just me, but I feel that linking a tutorial of a sort or some sort of an explanation what the Workspaces are would be beneficial to the people actually using Trello every day. For example
>Get started with Trello Workspaces: add your boards to a Workspace now, or let it happen automatically starting May 26th. What are Workspaces and how do they work?
(The linked stuff doesn't exist. Why not?)
Since I didn't want to wait for the 26th of May for the change to happen, I clicked on the green Start button. And was immediately confused. Where are all the boards which I can access? Why is there only one board available to me (Welcome)?
My team (of 5-6 people) has 19 boards among them, and I have access to all of them (I have created 2-3 of them). Within all of those boards, I can create lists, add cards, archive lists, archive cards, edit the things I've created, and so on. Unfortunately, I can not add any of these boards to the workspace I created (called it Main, for lack of a better name).
I went to the list of the boards (little house icon in the top left corner of Trello interface), thinking that I could simply drag and drop the boards to the newly made Main workspace. Of course, I was wrong.
Finally, my question(s). How can I add the boards which I have access to (who the creator of the boards or what the type of access is is irrelevant) to my newly created Main workspace? Why do I need the Workspaces, and why can't I continue to use Trello in the manner I 'm currently using it.