Since some days ago the add-on in my Outlook is not working. Anyone know of a solution for this. I have deleted and re-installed the add-on without any success. Your help is highly appreciated.
Hi @Rickard Jörlöv
I advise you to talk to trello support, maybe they can help you
https://trello.com/es/contact
Cheers
Same issue- Did you get a fix yet?
Ditto. Works on the web interface but not through Outlook for Mac. Was fine until a couple weeks ago.
I have the same issue - did you manage to find a fix?
Thanks,
Cate
No, unfortunately not. I have been talking to Microsoft too and they suggested to try with old style Outlook, without success. This is really bothering me since the Trello setup is an important part of my GTD.
Oh dear, I am feeling the same as its a game changer for my DTD business. Please can you let me know if you paid for the add on as I didn't?
Yes, I paid for it and that makes me even angrier. I have the Business Class subscription.
The only workaround I have found so far is to uninstall Office and reinstall version 16.48 (when the add-in did work). https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/officeupdates/update-history-office-for-mac
After the reinstall of the older version when you launch the first Office app, make sure to catch the Office updater that pops open and disable automatic updates.
Word didn't work well after this but then I updated just that app (not the rest) and everything has been fine so far.
Not a full solution as it doesn't solve this issue going forward, but at least you will be able to use the add-in in the meantime.
Good luck!
Yes! this worked for me! Thanks
I've turned off automatic updates hopefully Microsoft will let me know when they have fixed the issue...............
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.