Does anyone know how to email Trello directly for help? I am trying to click the "Contact Trello" button but it does not take me anywhere to submit a question.
Hi @Nicole _Nico_ Herbert 👋
Welcome to the Community! To contact Trello you have to raise a ticket, there is no way to directly email them. If you follow the link you've attached and scan down to Contact Support you can then choose several options from the dropdown 'What can we help you with?'
This will open up a wider number of options for you to fill in a description and upload any documents that may help with your issue alongside the page link and adding other members who may need to monitor the ticket.
I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃
All the best,
Laura
Hi Laura,
When my coworker and I click the Contact Support button nothing happens. I have tried several browsers (Chrome, IE, Edge, etc.) to see if it was an issue with the browser. Any other ideas?
Thanks,
-Nico
Hi Nico,
Are you currently logged in to Trello, I believe you need be logged in order to contact support?
Yes, I am currently logged into Trello when I am trying to access the contact support link.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.