I would like to know if we can pull information from multiple boards into the Timeline View?
Hi @[deleted]👋
Welcome to the Community! Trello's new timeline view feature is great but it is currently limited to one board at a time.
I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃
All the best,
Laura
@[deleted]not sure if a consolidated timeline view is on Trello's roadmap, but another way to achieve this is by using 3rd party power ups. There are multiple project management power-ups that give you Gantt chart views of a board, as well as many boards. TeamGantt and Placker are ones to look into, and there are probably more.
An alternative is to create a master board using Unito by syncing many boards into one, and use Trello's native timeline view from the master board.
@[deleted] I'm Tania from the Planyway team.You can see multiple Trello boards together on a single view with our plugin as well.That's how it looks like:You just connect the boards you need on the left and see all cards together on any view: timelines or calendars.You can try this feature by adding us here:https://trello.com/power-ups/58bd1f9aca72f48c8900574f
Hi! I just found this and it's really helpful. Does each member in the workspace have to add this Add-on in order for it to work across everyone?
Or if I add this to a board on my workspace, does that mean it is only applicable to me (even though I share the board with other members in my workspace)?
Hi @Vic Quintanar, if you add Planyway as a Power-Up to shared Trello boards, other team members will be able to see it as well. Planyway extension for Chrome, or Planyway web app (like a full-screen Power-Up) are installed and accessed individually.
Hope this helps.
The answer is no, need to pay additional costs for a plug in
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.