Can't fine the option to edit your own @shortname either on the Trello site or the Atlassian site..... can anyone point it out to me....
Thanks in advance....
Hi @Gunnar Ingi Björnsson
Look at this post
https://help.trello.com/article/728-changing-your-username
Cheers
Hi @Vero Rivas and thanks. I'm refering to the short name that used in Trello. Can't see an option to change that.
For example my public name is Gunnar Ingi Björnsson but in Trello I have a short handle that's @gunnarib. The system used to give out default names that was something from your name added with random numbers. You could then change that to something more suitable.
I have a few users that have old logins and we are restarting our boards after a while. Need to change the short handles but.... can't find it.
Hope that explains it a bit better but if not, let me know
Regards, Gunnar
Good news. I've found it
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.