If I'm using just one board, is there a limit to the number of lists or cards in a list? The API seems to say there is a limit, whereas the documentation specifies only a board limit.
Hi @John Agius
Look at this post
https://trello.com/es/pricing
Cheers
I have seen the pricing alread it says unlimited cards. Does not mention lists, and API gives this response:limits":{"cards":{"openPerList":{"status":"ok","disableAt":5000,"warnAt":4500},"totalPerList":{"status":"ok","disableAt":1000000,"warnAt":900000}}},"subscribed":false},5000 limit? If not why is it listed in the API?
There are per-board limits in place to prevent abuse, and to keep boards performant.
As you posted, currently the limit for open cards per list is 5000, and the limit of total cards per list is 1 Million.
If you're approaching those numbers, it's likely you might want to look at https://help.trello.com/article/1089-troubleshooting-a-slow-board
I just want to know if the limit can be relaxed using a premium account. The reason is that:
I use Trello to store purchasing rules for different outlets. I assign each inventory product to a supplier and this rule is used to segregate orders. This means that my board will have 3 lists for each outlet and each lists will have (less than) <20,000 cards.
I would like to have it all on one board. If there is a way to keep the limit from blocking me via premium and have it relatively fast I'm interested.
Summary:
1 board, max 750 lists, max cards per list less than 20,000.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.