Hi everyone,
I'd like to give some feedback about the naming and understanding of Kudos. I think this has changed with the recent addition how you can give kudos to specific persons - and changing it from selecting the exact amount of points to 10 kudos you can give which are worth 100 points.

If I look at the kudos panel, I see kudos mentioned in various locations:
- Recognition
I can give 10 kudos - and the tooltip explains every kudo is worth 100 points. - Past Kudos given
Shows the Kudos I gave via the recognition tab. - Your points tracker
This section mentions how I earn kudos. This is where my irritation is - because it doesn't seem to be the kudos from the two first sections. - Challenges
Same story as for the points tracker. It mentions how many kudos I can earn by completing the challenge. - Entry in the main navigation (to open the kudos panel)
This also mentions Kudos next to my (points) number.
Suggestions
- Rename kudos to points in the Your points tracker and Challenges sections.
- Leave it as kudos in the main navigation - since this is about the entry to giving kudos and not really a label for the points.
Hope this helps - happy to hear your insights or other suggestions.