Does butler support functionality with JIRA server? Or is it just JIRA cloud. My user belongs to both a cloud instance and a server instance, but I can only see the cloud instance when I go to automate.
Hi @Harrison Carr
Look at this post
https://help.trello.com/article/1081-using-the-jira-power-up
It is for both server and cloud
Cheers
Is your Jira server locked down and inaccessible from the internet?
no i dont believe so; i can access it off site.
@Vero Rivas this is for the Butler integration specifically; I have trello connected to my JIRA server, but the butler integration doesn't want to pick it up. very odd.
When authorizing a new Jira account in Butler, it doesn't give you the option to connect a server account, so it makes me think they don't support it. I'd reach out to support@trello.com to check. If they don't support it, Unito might be a good alternative depending on your use case https://unito.io/integrations/trello-jira/. They support both cloud and on-premise
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.