I work with a small team, and Trello felt like a great fit for about 15 people. However, even with a team this small, Trello's notification system is pointless.
Im watching about 12 cards across 3 boards, and over the course of less than an hour Trello generated over 100 notifications, so many of which were just uploads to the card, and activity on the cards I was watching that didn't involve me (I was not tagged on comments but still got notifications).
Isn't it obvious how absurd that is? What's the point of notifications if every single micro-interaction is sent out as a notification?
On top of that, I'm seeing no way to control this, where I fully expected to see "only notify me when directly addressed", "don't send notifications for uploads" "don't send notifications for comments where I'm not tagged" as options.
Wondering if there's a way to make a useful notification digest, or if we need to switch apps. Too much is already falling through the cracks.