Hi,
As of today, my SourceTree 1.5.2 won't load. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it several times and still won't work.
Does anyone have a solution?
Thanks...
There should be a log file under %AppData%\..\Local\Atlassian\SourceTree
The last date in the log file is 4-21. That was the last time I used SourceTree. So, it looks like it not even getting to that point.
Hm, maybe just try to delete/rename the whole SourceTree folder within the AppData. But note, this will propably delete all your configuration.
Tried that already. No go...
I'm getting the same problem, but the AppData\Local folder doesn't contain a Atlassian folder.
Uninstalling and reinstalling, or repairing doesn't fix the issue either.
Sounds like the issue I'm having here: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/304320/crash-on-launch-windows-7
Sadly, no solution yet. Very disappointing.
So, I found a solution to my situation.
I had to repair my .Net Framework 4.5 installation. Just Control Panel -> Uninstall a Program, then find Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1, click Uninstall/Change, then choose to Repair.
After doing that I was able to get mine working. Best of luck.
Thanks for the tip! Glad people are finding their answers to this issue despite Atlassian employees not being of much help on it (there are a few other threads with windows launch issues that haven't been addressed very well). Unfortunately this didn't work for me, so I'll keep searching.
Some others have suggested it's a temp files issue. So I Ran CCleaner and that solved it for me.
Check the list of installed programs in control panel. If multiple versions of source tree are installed, then uninstall all and install the latest version. That's all.
If repairing the NET framework did not work try deleting the Atlassian folder inside the hidden AppData folder. It worked for me.
It worked for me.
Yes, this worked, thank you!
Deleting the SourceTree related folders in C:\Users\MyName\AppData\Local\Atlassian is what I did. The Attlassian folder also contrained other stuff.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.