I seem to have missed the Certificate Accelerated content during Team 21. I checked that I was interested in it during registration and I looked in my bookbag, but I didn't notice anything during the event.
Is it too late to get on board?
Hi @Malka Jackson [Isos Technology],
The Certification Accelerator experience is a 10 week program designed to help you prepare for one of the current certifications. The June sessions have already started, the July sessions should be beginning soon, I'm not sure if there is still space. @Ben Thoma are you able to comment on availability of CAE spaces.
Thanks!
-Jimmy
Same here. When I checked it, it said something about I would get a follow up email with more information, but I don't recall getting said email. So I thought there would be information during Team 21 and didn't really see much of that either.
@Malka Jackson [Isos Technology] @Dharma Ramos
We are still accepting registration for the Certification Accelerator Experience! We'll be adding newcomers to the July Cohorts through May 20, 2021.
You can click here to register directly. It turns out that the process of sending the follow-up email from Team 21 was manual and a bit wonky, so we just started using this direct registration link.
…and thank you @Jimmy Seddon for the mention!
Thanks @Ben Thoma and @Jimmy Seddon
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.