Hi, why I didn't get 12 free months of Trello Gold even if I shared the link and I invited a collaborator to my board?
Thanks
@Bloom17 Welcome to the Atlassian Community. I have escalated to Atlassian so they can look into your issue.
Hi @Bloom17 , welcome to the Community!
Thanks for sharing your Trello invitation link! There are some caveats around Gold - particularly that each successful invite earns one free month (up to the maximum of twelve), and that the invitee who used your link must verify their email address. These are gone over in a bit more detail on Earning and Activating Free Trello Gold , which I've copied some of here:
If the user you invited hasn't confirmed their account yet through the link in their email, you won't receive credit. Additionally, if you've reached your 12 month limit on free credit, you won't receive any additional credit for inviting other users. We still really appreciate you spreading the word though! If neither of these situations seem to apply to you and you still haven't received your credit, feel free to reach out to us at https://trello.com/contact.
If the user you invited hasn't confirmed their account yet through the link in their email, you won't receive credit. Additionally, if you've reached your 12 month limit on free credit, you won't receive any additional credit for inviting other users. We still really appreciate you spreading the word though!
If neither of these situations seem to apply to you and you still haven't received your credit, feel free to reach out to us at https://trello.com/contact.
I hope that helps clarify things! If you believe things are still amiss given the information above, definitely reach out directly to the support team at trello.com/contact . Thanks!
Daniel | Atlassian Community
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.