I was wondering how long we'd be able to watch the videos? Will they be available through Friday? Or just until end of day today?
Thank you!
It depends on which pass you are on. If you have the standard pass the content is only available during event days, if you have the all access pass the content is available until Dec 31st, 2021.
Thank you for the answer @Mikael Sandberg
Hi @Mikael Sandberg
For those of us on the All Access pass is there any special action we need to take to ensure that the content is available to us once the even is over? Such as making sure we bookmark items of interest?
Also, if there anything that will NOT be available no matter what after the even even with ALL Access that I should make sure I cover before the end of the event?
Thanks in advance!
@Shannon Ellingwood No, as far as I know you just have to the event page, no need to add it to your backpack. It should be linked to your Atlassian ID account.
Hi @Christel Gray 👋
I hope you're enjoying Team '21 so. far! It'll depend on both your pass and where you are in the world as Atlassian tend to focus on the US timezone, for example I'm based in the UK so we almost get a little longer as we're ahead of their timezone.
Hope this helps!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.