Hello,I'm trying to delete my Atlassian account.When I try to delete the account at https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/account-preferences -> Delete your account -> Delete account, I get the following message:```You can't delete your accountYour account can't be deleted because: This account is related to active accounts that are set to AUTO-RENEW. This account is the primary billing contact for one or more products. This account is a technical contact for one or more products. To continue deleting this account the account owner needs to visit my.atlassian.com and designate a different user as a billing and technical contact. Read our support documentation for more help and instructions: https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/pTgoPQ```A few community threads suggested going to https://my.atlassian.com/product and cancelling my products, but I don't see anywhere I can do that on that page.My e-mail address is the sole contact for both Technical Contacts as well as Billing Contacts. I do not see a way to remove my e-mail from those fields.I have archived the product, but I still get the above message when trying to delete the account.I have never paid for any subscription at Bitbucket or Atlassian. I am also not managing anything, as https://admin.atlassian.com/ lands me on a page that asks me to create an organization.So how do I delete my Atlassian account? Thanks in advance.FR
Hi @froute NA ,
You can raise ticket getsupport.atlassian.com .
Then add info if it's related some GDPR activity.
You say "My e-mail address is the sole contact for both Technical Contacts as well as Billing Contacts. I do not see a way to remove my e-mail from those fields"
That's the problem. You either need to shut down those products, or hand them off to someone else who will continue to look after them.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.