I just found it under More > Social. Share your pics!
Yes, it supercool photo booth.
Agreed! Super fun feature!
Fun! https://events.atlassian.com/team21/social
(Man, I need a haircut.)
Excited to attend Team '21! This is fun to have a virtual photobooth.
Lol - I love it
Thanks for sharing this @Monique vdB
Ok maybe this is going to escalate....
Hello!!!!!
Haha.. having that Instagram Feeling rn.Thanks for sharing @Fabienne Gerhard
Couldn't select my favourite cap so I took a pic with the three of them!
Awesome triple hat 🧢 🧢 🧢
Unfortunately, I previously installed snap camera, so it bugged out the photo booth. As such, I could only use a photo I already had 😅 Still, love this virtual photo booth! Can someone photoshop everyone on the thread into one?
Great idea 🤩 absolutely love it 💙
Hello
Terrific event! Yay Summit...er...Team21! It's gonna take me many years to update the Jira custom field that stores this in my brain.
@ Team 21!
Virtual photo-booth @ #AtlassianTeam21
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.