My boss and I have to work on the same card at the same time sometimes and it messes up our notes when we do that. Is there a way that we can work on the same card without messing each others notes?
Hi @Jen Lumandas 👋
Welcome to the Community! There's definitely some options for you, the first question that comes to mind is do you need to see each others notes/comments?
If the answer is no then there is a Power-Up called Private notes which lets you store personal notes on Trello cards that only you can access. Making it ideal for users that share boards with clients, customers, team members or stakeholders. Take a look here >> https://trello.com/power-ups/5cdb7c34cf4f69645909eb19
I hope this helps but if you have any other questions ask away, I'm here to help 😃
All the best,
Laura
Hi Laura. We still need to see each others notes/comments.
Is there a way for that?
Thank you.
Hi Jen,
No worries, there are other Power-Ups that you could help. I'd recommend either NoteJoy or Evernote instead - I've attached their urls so you can easily take a look/compare both.
Let me know if one of these helps, if not there may be other options we can take a look at 😃
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.