In the screenshot, we have a view of the current sprint, where every story assigned an estimate. I don't see it reflected in this view. Am I missing something?
Hi @Ahmed Saleh,
Could you confirm for me that the issues that have been given an estimate and assigned to the sprint have also been assigned to the Team associated with the board?
So the steps would be:
If the issues aren't assigned to a team you'll need to make sure that you have a team associated with the board that the sprints come from. You can do this via the "Teams" tab... either create or edit an existing team and make sure that the team is associated with the appropriate issue source (i.e. the one that the sprints are on). Then go back and assign that team to those issues.
This should result in the capacity bar of the sprint accurately reflecting the assignement,
Regards,
Dave
Hi David,
Thanks for this.
As per your suggestions, I already have teams assigned. See the screenshot for more info.
I am unsure if our custom team field is affecting this. We have two team fields in our configuration:
Our board contains two sources:
Thanks
Ahmed
Hi @[deleted],I have been playing around with the board and it worked when I updated system fields story points and it wasn't working when a custom field that is specific to our project was updated. The two fields are:
My question: Do we need to use the system field Story Points and change our projects, or there is a way to rely on our custom field that is already created?Here is a screenshot of the board.
Thanks for the additional clarification of the problem. Yes, unfortunately you need to use the Story Points field for the estimate. Advanced Roadmaps is not configureable to use any other field for estimation (at least for points, if you configure your plan to use time based estimates then you can use the time logging fields within Jira - i.e. remaining estimate).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.