I know we are here in Enterprise group but I really wanna know your opinion here and have a discussion about this. Pretty sure we all know about the differences and also about the similarities of the products. After the last Trello update those two products came closer together (in some ways)
Now what I want to know from you - have you ever thought about managing a bigger or mid-sized project with Trello? What do you use it for in enterprise environment?
For me coming from the design/marketing/communication branch (long, long time) ago - I made the experience that the appearance and handling of Trello in this parts of the company (also HR and other non-tech departments) is easier but may not work out for complex, big projects.
Would love to hear what you think and what experiences you made.
(Another thing is that you don't need too much IT support 😄)