It says quite clearly on https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboo/bamboo-upgrade-guide-720411366.html that I should go my version to 6.5 to latest... HOWEVER when i go to the https://www.atlassian.com/software/bamboo/download-archives page to download a version, all I've got is 6.5.1 - which is close, but its not 6.5 - and we know in software that not equals is not good enough.
Am I missing a secret download location here?
For get it. - Atlassian isn't publishing things in order.
SIGH.
Hi Rafer,
I agree that the binaries to download are not in order. Just so you know, when you see 6.5 in the upgrade docs, it is okay (in fact encouraged) to choose the latest version of that. So, in this case, 6.5.1 is the latest minor version in 6.5 release and you may use that binary to do the upgrade.
Hope that helps.
Cheers,Jey
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.