I've been running into this issue while building out a new board: I set up a template card with checklists and name those checklists, for example, a checklist titled "Ready For Editorial Review."
The problem occurs when I try to set up a Butler rule using this Checklist Title. For example, when a certain item is checked on the "Ready For Editorial" checklist, I would like the card to move to a new list. I'm finding that this simple command won't run.
After a bit of troubleshooting, I changed the checklist name from "Ready For Editorial" to "Editorial Review" and updated the Butler rule. The command still didn't run.
Finally, I changed the checklist name from "Editorial Review" to "Ed Review" and updated the Butler rule. The command ran as expected this time.
I've been able to recreate this issue multiple times and the only solution I've found is shortening the Checklist Title. This seems like a bug, but has anyone had the same problem? Is there a character limit for Checklist Titles that are used in Butler commands?