I have an ex employee, our system allowed each user to create and manage their own board, but now I cannot delete them nor the board they created. Instead of close, it only gives the option to leave....
Hi @James Fobes 👋
Welcome to the Community! I have a couple of questions to understand suggested next steps for you:
Hopefully we can get to the bottom of this for you 😃
All the best,
Laura
We are on the free plan. I would believe I am the overall admin, but everyone is listed as an admin., including guests....
Thanks for clarifying James. So I’ve taken a look at Trello’s support pages for you and here’s what I’ve found to help...
Let me know how you get on 😃
So on their boards, I am not apparently the admin.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.