Hi community,
What do you recommend if I'm new to Jira DC?
interested of youtube channels, books:
English, Vietnamese, Chinese, Philippines, Mexican language
Cheers,
Gonchik
@Gonchik Tsymzhitov
I would recommend the following:
1 - Reviewing documentation. Atlassian has excellent documentaiton and you can learn a lot about the product and get answers to questions there: https://confluence.atlassian.com/alldoc/atlassian-documentation-32243719.html
2 - Take a class and get certified. https://www.atlassian.com/university/training
3 - Check out Atlassian's YouTube Channel
4 - Setup a test or development instance that you can play around in
Here's a few books:
Thank you!
Thanks @Brant Schroeder
I am completely inline with @Brant Schroeder & would like to add one more recommendation the following:
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 - Follow Atlassian various tags on Atlassian Community to learn more from various use cases / scenarios.
This one really helps.
This set of YouTube videos were huge in helping me understand Jira ... especially Jira administration.
Part 1https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7NXmFqgPBo
Part 2https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ3W8pwCrXc
Part 3https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-98MCKxzuiM
Part 4https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOIjfMxS6HE
Part 5https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi5mtwX-ACg
Part 6https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCXec_F0Z_8
Wow, thanks for sharing !!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.