Not Able to access Trello Board and very Frustrated when I have customers here.
I am Still not able to log in using Chrome. Went into Firefox and able to log in there for anyone else having issues!
Me as well.There's an issue since Apr 19 - https://trello.status.atlassian.com/ but I can log in from another browser too (Edge). What is odd is that I logged into the community on chrome without a problem.
Me as well. Since some days I
Many friends of mine don't have this problem with Windows 10-App.
An now the detailed interesting information: I have 2 Dell-Notebooks. On the first one everything (also the App in Windows 10) is working. On the second one there are the problems.
Are there some informations from Trello Company about this?
Same issue here with logging on in other devices. No response from Atlassian yet but hope they are working on this. I think part of the issue usually lies within the coding and how multiple sites interact with Trello or other programs.
Sorry- Did receive a response and a quick fix : May also have to check privacy settings if using DuckDuckGo and firewalls to allow this .
When trying to login, are you looped back to the login page?
In any browsers where you’re having issues, can I ask you to add these domains to your allow list?
id.atlassian.comauth.atlassian.comtrello.comWe have instructions on how to do that for a few different browsers, and more detailed information here: What browsers and mobile platforms does Trello support?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.