We are trying to use Trello in a similar manner to how JIRA manages Issues and Subtasks. We’d like to add sever sub-cards that are subordinate to the main card. Is this possible or are all Trello cards independent?
@Mike Shrader
In Trello dependencies can be establish with cardlinks as attachments or checklist item cardlinks.
@Mike Shrader Trello doesn't really offer this natively - it's a lot more simplistic in terms of hierarchy compared to Jira which offers Epics, Stories, and sub-tasks (along with linked issues as well). There are power-ups like Hello Epics that allow you to create an Epic card and then relate child cards to them. An alternative is to create linked cards with Butler - here's an example of how it would look: https://www.loom.com/share/06bd0fb8445d4c07a19616aa915b5861If you're interested in the Butler option, let me know and I can explain how I set it up!
Hi Hanna. I looked at the video but didn’t quite understand. Was that just how the end result looks? I think your Butler setup here is what I am trying to do. thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.