Hi Guys,
I need a help please, im need put one chronometer in the front of the cards, cuz a i need see how much time are that cards are been open, with out solution.
Someone can help me please?
Thanks!
Hi @Aaron Tramontin 👋
Welcome to the Community! I believe there's a couple of Trello Power-Ups that could help with your issue, see my suggestion below with the links to find out more:
I hope these help but let me know if you have any questions around these 😃
All the best,
Laura
Thanks a Lot Laura, Time in list, is that what im looking for! 😃😃
Perfect 😃 glad I could help Aaron!
If that works a treat for you and you want to help others find this solution easily - you can do this by accepting the answer above 😃
Happy Trello-ing!
Ok, done!! Thanks
Hi all,
Another one to add to the list:
- Card Time In List for Trello
Besides showing the duration on a list it can show:
- cumulative duration on certain lists
- duration until due date
- and many other features
Cheers!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.