Just updated Sourcetree 1.0.3.0 that supports Mercurial and imported all my repositories (54 - Hg and Git). However, I find that Sourcetree is now very slow. It appear to be waiting to update the status of all the repos.
Now, I can understand if the UI information in the sidebar might be slow to update everything - that it could be checking the status of each repo. But when I doubleclick a repo to start using it I find that I need to wait for the sidebar to complete its thing before I can start working with the repo I clicked.
This is a show-stopper for me. All to slow. It's be nice if the sidebar could do its thing in the background allowing me to get started on the repo I want to work on immediatly as I open it.
Is there any setting that might somewhat address this issue?