Hi
Is it only for me or is it a global issue that the profile pictures are not available?
It seems that this problem exists only for you.
I had the problem yesterday but it all seems ok today.
Thanks for flagging as I was wondering what I had changed.
I have the issue only in chrome Version 89.0.4389.128 (Official Build) (64-bit)
In Edge it is working fine:
cleared my cache, everything is working fine now.
Сongrats.
Hey all - we're aware of this particular issue and the underlying cause. If you happen to see this issue, you can resolve it by ensuring you're logged in to Atlassian Cloud (id.atlassian.com is a good place to check this). Once you're able to access Atlassian Cloud sites or your profile at id.atlassian.com, the avatars should load normally again on Community.
Cheers,Daniel | Atlassian Support
@Daniel Eads
your soultion works, thanks
Yes, this solved it - some days back it was a pretty persistant issue This lead to the learning: without avatars it is hardly to follow who asked what - which is a follow-up and a related question. Glad that this is solved and not happening recently in Community.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.