Hi Community!
If we haven't met, I'm Angie and I lead the Global Events and Field Marketing Teams at Atlassian. For those of you who do know me, you know that I am a huge Peloton fan. I am sure you can imagine how excited I am that during Team 21 we have the CIO of Peloton, Shobz Ahluwalia speaking. She will chat with co-founder and co-CEO, Scott Farquhar, about the challenges facing modern organizations and how Atlassian is helping to address them.
Anyone around here a Peloton fan too? Well if you are, add our #AtlassianTeam21 to your next ride. Better yet, join the next ride we have scheduled for Monday, April 26th at 700am PDT by adding this session to your schedule. As with any Cody Rigsby ride, I dare you not to dance as you ride to some some hits from the pop music charts.
Peloton aside, we are in the final stretch pulling everything together for next week and we are equally excited, exhausted and proud! Can't wait to see you online next week.
Cheers!
Angie
P.S. If you ride with us, take a picture and share it on social with #AtlassianTeam21, you never know who might be watching!