Naturally, many of us have attended Summit (now Team). At conferences, we meet others, we learn from each another, and we appreciate each other for our quirks. We also develop traditions!
Have any conference traditions? Examples:
- When you go to a city, are there favorite restaurants or cuisines you have to try? I have a friend who orders huevos rancheros everywhere she goes. 🥓🥞
- Do you organize meetups with teammates to trade swag?
- Do you collect hotel "Do Not Disturb" signs?
Me? I organize dim sum. It's not always scheduled for post-Bash, but it usually is. 😉🥟

Above: a dim sum cart at Orchids Garden in Las Vegas. I took this blurry-cam shot using a potato camera. The lady pushing the cart was confused.
There's almost always a dim sum place near the event venue, and who doesn't like dim sum?
Until we all can meet together in-person again. 🙏