It's Thursday!

As a teenager in Iceland in the 80's, I remember the first video rental places opening up. Usually it was in people's homes. I remember one very well that was close to my home. It was in the small foyer of a terraced house (town home). They had set up a small shelf (where the shoes of guests were suppose to be - yeah we take our shoes off when entering a home in Iceland) and the selection wasn't too great
They also rented the VCR itself, since very few people had their own.

I've moved too many times in the last few years so all I have left is a few homemade tapes (like my friends made a VHS recording for my 20th birthday in 1990 - still have that). I also have a tape of various recordings done when I was an exchange student back in 1987 in AZ.
How about you, do you still own any VHS/Betamax tapes?
Make it a great Thursday!