Hi everybody,
I've asked a question in one of the private groups yesterday and didn't get this one.
Does it work for you?
Thank you!
Yep, Im good. But I found at times they were slow to come through - been playing with it all evening!!
Thanks... still nothing for me... maybe because it is not my first question :-(
@Hana Kučerová
it says: Post a question on anything!
I asked some questions in the kudos group, the did not count. badge still not completed
It may not count questions asked in groups. Are others finding the same thing? Potentially ask a product question and see if that works?
Oh dear, Ill have to have some points deducted. I was looking at the wrong badge - so no I don't have it. Ill keep trying.
Hey @Hana Kučerová
Currently the Planting the Seed challenge only applies for Product-related questions on product forums. Group activity, like questions in the private kudos feedback group, is not set to complete this challenge. Sorry for the lack of clarity there!
Best,
Jacob
Hi @Jacob Young ,
thank you! Maybe it would help add this information to the challenge description, so others won't be confused too.
@Monique vdB I posted this question the other day - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Does-cloud-enterprise-support-more-users-thank-standard-cloud/qaq-p/1676703 but it did not work. I also thought I was in jira cloud but ended up in Jira software. Can someone move this for me.
@Jacob Young
this one did not count for me
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/JIRA-Base-URL-different-to-Server-Hostname/qaq-p/1680026#M136698
@Alexander Pappert - Did you earn this yet?
Hi @Monique vdB ,
I can confirm that is working, I asked product question today and got it. Thank you.
@Monique vdB @Hana Kučerová
my product question from end of april did not count
maybe if have to aks a new one now that it is fixed
Tested this weekend and it worked.
I just did one and it worked.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.