I wonder if there are a few features available and if so, I would love to try them. I am a Realtor.
I have my checklist, but within my list, I have dates for items that need to be done but at certain times. I want to enter the date and time of a home photoshoot, and it shows up as a reminder on my calendar.
I want to put in a date that I sent something off, such as disclosures that they only get 5 days to review and then remind me that the 5 days is approaching to check-in.
I also want to enter what my commission is for each sale and for each item that I have to pay for, such as photos, etc., a spot where I can enter how much I paid for it and then a total at the end of the card of what I am getting paid and what I paid out to keep track of my expenses.
Also, can I share with each client their card so that they can see what has been done and what is needed to be done, and their timelines for things?
I also use Copper for my CRM that is run through Google. Is there a way that it can integrate rather than getting Salesforce?