Thanks for letting me join the Beta group. I'd love to participate, but I cannot find the challenges that we are supposed to complete. I clearly am missing something , but.....
I have the same question.
I have no idea what is happening here. Is Atlassian trying to gamify support? Why?
Nicole, click on "Kudos", upper right. The challenges are in there.
Click on Kudos to get the dashboard
Thank you, completely overlooked that!
That is an excellent question. :-)
Thank you for your answers! Trying a challenge right now!
I'm sure you saw the other replies, but I wanted to use this reply to work on a challenge myself. Click on Kudos, then you will see the challenges as illustrated, below.
@David Wuth did you not get any kudos to give away, or did you give them all away already? Just checking
@Monique vdB I don't have any to give away either, not sure why.
@John Worrall - lots of community-based forums offer incentives (in the form of tangible or intangible benefits) to encourage folks to contribute. For me, I started doing this before Kudos existed because I wanted a public record of me demonstrating my (semi-expert) knowledge on the interwebs. 🤣
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.