Hi. I need to write a rule that is triggered when a due date on a card in a specific list is less than 1 workday away.
I only see option to trigger when the date is set, removed or moved.
Any idea how I can accomplish this?
Under Butler, Due Date, create a trigger, I see an option for # days before a card is due. Is that what you are looking for?
Close. I need it to only fire when the due date is on a card in a specific list so it is like it has to match 2 criteria.
Scenario:
Card is put in a specific list called FOLLOW-UP and the due date is set to 3 working days from now.
2 days from now I want to send an email to part of my team prompting them to send an email following up on the task to be sure it worked but only on cards in the FOLLOW-UP list not anywhere else on the board.
The filter after the word "card" will allow you to select which list you want
The trigger is that the card is due in 1 day and in the right list. The emailing part is easy; just can't figure out how to use the field to trigger it because of the "set on", ""moved in" or "removed from" options....
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.