I want to submit a template for all community, but the help says look in the left hand menu and click on submit template.
I already look in all menus and I didn't find that option. is it possible because I have a free version ?
thanks
@Nadia DerasWelcome to community.
If you have the free plan you can still create templates. On the right hand side you will need to click show menu (if is is not visible) then click more and you should see make template. If the template is greyed out it is because the board is not public. Just change the boards visibility at the top of the board to pubic and you will be able to make the board into a template.
Please share some screenshots if this does not work.
Hi @Brant Schroeder Thanks for your answer. I already did that but what I want is submit the template to be available on all the trello's templates so anyone can find it on the gallery of templates. I read in help that I have to submit my template to be considered on the list but that option is the one that I didn't find
@Nadia Deras Sorry for the delay this one got lost in my email. To submit a template you need to go to this link https://trello.com/templates/submit
Yes that is the way, customer support answered me on email the same too... I already sent it, thank you so much @Brant Schroeder and for any that can be helpful yes the link that you said is the way, https://trello.com/templates/submit
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.