Hello,
my question is quite complex, so I'll try explain what I am trying to achieve.
So far I set rules, which are creating the card from the mail, fill the custom fields, send a card to a specific column depends on some info in the mail, set members of a card and labels.
I'm creating these cards from other site, so requesters are not even members of a board and I guess they don't know that we are using something like Trello. Sometimes, they are not giving the whole info and we need more details. Note that requester's mail is set to "Email" custom field.
Now, in my perfect world when I see card and I know that description is not enought to handle with the issue I would like to have some option "ask about more info", which will send a mail like "Please send more details describing the problem" to requester and in the same time will add this mail's description as a comment on Trello.
If requester replies, his answer should be include as a comment on a Trello's card also.
Is there possibility to implement functionality like this?
I hope you understood my goal, if not I'll try to explain it clearlier