I scream, you scream, we all scream for...
D0NUtZ!!
I mean... what else, am I right??

They are absolutely bloody awesome! A flavour for everyone & a format for everyone - gluten free, sugar free - there is just literally a donut out there for every single human being throughout the whole world! 🍩💙
This year for Lent I gave up chocolate 🍫 beer 🍺 and binge eating 🍴 it was going really well until about day 30 when I realised that whilst my favourite donuts are with chocolate, there are SO many varieties with absolutely no chocolate or beer in them... so I had TWO. Yummy!
I had to be out of house for critical business and suddenly I realise: "OMGosh... I am two metro stops from my favourite donut shop in all of the Netherlands!" So I took the extra 10min... TWICE. On route there, on route back. Mega LOLz! 🤤😁

Tell us your favourites!!
Donuts definitely seem to be a world wide phenomenon... I struggle to think of a single place (other than maybe the Amazon and the Antarctic...) that don't have them, and I've genuinely never heard of anyone say they hate or dislike donuts. Maybe due to the variety?
So what is your favourite donut flavour?
What is your favourite donut shop or chain?
Maybe you have a small Mama & Papa Shop local to you that is a MUST for all and everyone needs to put it on their Bucket List?
Perhaps you hate donuts? And that's OK! We're family here on Community.... we won't snub you for it.
You might even have some special dietary requirements, and whilst you love donuts, perhaps you need special recipes so you can enjoy them?
I've got some cool comments to add to this thread, but you go FIRST!
