Hello,
I am trying to set-up an automation in Trello which sends a notification in Slack once the deadline is 5 days away using Butler. I can across a tutorial which teaches me how to set-up this kind of command.
One thing I wanted to add-onto this is when the message is sent, I want it to also tag / @ the people in the Slack message, who are assigned as members to that card it is sending the notification for.
I was able to come across the variables on the Butler page which pulls the username - {cardmemberusernames} - and names - {cardmemberfullnames} - of the assigned card member, respectively. Full list of variables can be found here.
The issue I am facing is the format of the Slack usernames does not match the one for tagging in Slack which is @Firstname.Lastname. Is there anyway I can reformat this Butler command to pull the username/member name and display it in the way in which will tag the user in Slack?
Thank you for any of your help!