I am trying to create card from Jotform through email. One of the images that are sent as attachment should be cover picture of the card.
Hi @Najam-e-Sahar
What's your issue? When the card is created are there no images on the card?
Ash
I have added a field in jotform that accepts the image of the applicant and another field that accepts other documents the image and documents go to Trello as an attachment. I want the one that accepts the applicant image to go on Cover Image.
Trello is just placing any image from the attachment as cover.
Ah gotchya.
Yeah I'd say the first image Trello receives when the card is created would default to the cover.
My only suggestion if you wanted to look so see if there's advanced tricket would be to check out the butler automations. I did have a quick look and don't see anything there for changing the cover images, and that also might add a lot of time with not real benefit.
When reviewing a card you can easily select the option to make an image the cover though.
Is there a possible way to automatically have the image set as cover image.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.