I'm doing the same config but it seems it's not working. Could anyone help me out, please?
Hello @Nub8 LLC,
Welcome to Community!
I can see that your domain is verified, but the DKIM records are still missing. You can check these details here: https://domain-check.atlassian.com/
Please, follow the steps mentioned on the documentation below:
If it doesn’t work, feel free to share screenshots of the configuration with us, just make sure to hide your domain and any other private information.
Kind regards,Angélica
I already set CNAME and TXT but I got the same message "DKIM the following records are missing "
Thank you for the screenshots, @Nub8 LLC.
For the DKIM records, it’s necessary to copy exactly the same as the documentation. So, please, add a dot after the .net.
s1._domainkey IN CNAME s1._domainkey.atlassian.net.s2._domainkey IN CNAME s2._domainkey.atlassian.net.
Also, checking your domain on https://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx, shows that there are multiple SPF records. Please, use the example below to add both of the records:
Here is a validmulti-record SPF example where Google is the second provider: v=spf1 include:_spf.atlassian.net include:_spf.google.com ~all
Here is a validmulti-record SPF example where Google is the second provider:
v=spf1 include:_spf.atlassian.net include:_spf.google.com ~all
Thanks for your reply. I already followed your recommendations and know it's working, thank you so much for your help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.