Since today, one of the people I worked with, suddenly has a different color user badge than all other users:He doesn't know why his color changed. Where/how can he/anybody change his own color?
Hey @bablex
Never seen this before but It might be in the Trello profile settings
- Click on the profile circle in the top right corner and then "settings"
or perhaps the Atlassian ID settings
- https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/profile-and-visibility
Unless something has changed, I don't think you can change the default user badge colour.If its annoying enough, the user can go in to the ID settings and just upload a picture, made to simulate the default user badge. That's what I did when my colour unceremoniously changed to the same colour as another user, which kept making us confused. Just found a random online image editor to do it even.(I may have decided to go for a fancier font/background at that point :P)Its a pain in the butt, but in my case at least the colour change was affecting workflow.
you can do it in Atlassian profile, click on avatar and select create avatar with initials, you can choose initials and color
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.