hi team, we want to migrate from Bamboo server (old verison) to data center (latest version) , i have followed the documentation links available over the internet but unable to find the exact documentation link or material for migration.
Hi @shrikant maheshwari! Glad to hear about your interest in Bamboo DC! The product hasn't been released yet - you may expect it in Q3 2021. If you are interested in checking out the product earlier, we will release an Early Access Program next month. We will announce it via a community post.
@Martyna Wojtas
Hi Martyn,
Thanks for the update, but as per the website i could see that the data center version is still available, please refer the attached screen shot. It says datacenter and server 7.2 in the dropdown.
Thank you for explaining the matter further @shrikant maheshwari! I've checked with our documentation team and it looks like the 'data center' category has been added in advance, even though the actual launch of Bamboo Data Center will happen next quarter. Apologies for the confusion!
Hi Martyna
We are currently planning to upgrade bamboo from server to datacenter. I understand that it's basically just a license change but I could not find the documentation for such a migration, I imagine there are still some things to consider. We will still run jira, confluence and crowd on the "old" server licenses for example. Will this be an issue? And is there an official documentation to migrate bamboo server to bamboo data center?
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.