Hello
Something odd has been happening with my Trello Boards recently. Each card is only showing the top line of text, instead of all the text as before. Does anyone know how to turn this function off?
Kind regards
Tom
Hi @Thomas Brzostowski
welcome to this wonderful community
Would you mind giving us a Screenshot? I don't know any function expect show and don't show label words that sounds any similar of what you describe.
Would love to help.
Hi @Fabienne Gerhard
Thanks for your response. Here's a screenshot showing what I mean. When I open Trello up at the start of each day, each card shows the entire 'action/message' (most are paragraphs of text). As soon as I edit one card or add a new one, every card on my board minimises and only shows the first line of each paragraph. I can't work out how to show the entire cards.
Any advice or support would be much appreciated.
Can you try loading Trello in an incognito window so no browser extensions are loaded? This isn't a feature in Trello so it's either a browser extension or a bug...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.