Is this a new kudos challenge or is it something I already did and not it is back?
Hi @Brant Schroeder ,
it looks like there are a lot of new challenges for "beginners". I've achieved "First answerer" today and I can see others like "Planting the seed", "First Post", "Group Post" in next challenges list.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Community-Kudos-Feedback/Update-9-on-community-kudos-pilot/td-p/1653140
As experienced tech experts, of course, our first step will be to turn it off and back on again. We'll be turning each challenge back on one by one
@Brant Schroeder
did you get the "first post" badge?
do I have to make all 3 tasks, or only 1?
I started question & discussion - no progress
Start your first conversation on the Atlassian Community!
●Ask a question on the community
●Start a discussion on the community
●Publish an article on the community
I have not got it yet. You have to do all three I believe. As you do them they should get marked as completed if it is working properly.
you have to do only 1 task and I got the badge today
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.