I am really struggling to set up a calendar command or due date command on any of my boards.
I want Trello to automatically move cards with a completed due date from one board to another either at a certain time each day or at any point during that day. I have set the command to move every card with a complete due date, due today to the specified list in the specified board and have enabled the command in both boards but it still isn't working. My cards just sit there even when the due date is complete.
I understand that it says it won't run the command retrospectively but I have created new cards and marked the due date as complete in the future and it still doesn't work. Any ideas?
I have also set this up as a rule that says 'when the due date is marked as complete in a card due today by anyone, move the card to the bottom of list "Wooden Spoon" on board "Past Posts 3"' but this doesn't seem to work either.
I have only got one of these set up at a time on each board so there shouldn't be any conflicting commands?