Hi All,
I just started to use Butler for Trello and am very excited of its functionalities!
However, I'm still a newbie and need to digest more learning material to improve my skills.
Currently I am using Trello as tool to follow inbound shipments, including the ETA date in the card name. As this date can change and more oftenly does, I would like to automatically inform my stakeholders of this change.
To be specific:
When an ETA changes, the stakeholder should get an e-mail with changed ETA date and related card name.
I managed to set up a rule that e-mails an ETA change on a certain board when a checklist is completed, but it does not relate specific data from the card (its name and changed ETA date).
So here's where I got stuck and could do with a little advice from the experts.
Many thanks in advance for your help!