How can I track time a label has been applied to a card, similar to how it's possible to track how long a card has been in a list?
Hi @Menachem Pritzker
This feature is not available in Trello, but this post I think can help you
https://help.trello.com/article/941-time-tracking
Cheers
@Menachem Pritzker what are you currently using labels for? Trello doesn't record label changes in the activity of a card, so you're not able to see the timestamp of when a label is added or removed from a card. Depending on what you're using labels for, it might be better to use a custom dropdown field instead. Custom field changes are recorded in a card's history, so I'd advise using custom fields if it's important to track when a change happened, and who performed it.
@Menachem Pritzker
If it must be a label, try setting a proxy card in a list and use the {cardminutesinlist} when you want to measure the time since label was set.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.