I tried this "due": null. I also tried not to include"due" to API request at all, but nothing works and due date gets created anyway
Hi there, it happened to me some time ago. If you have a Butler rule running like "when X, set due to Y", that can be the reason. Otherwise, could you please share your request here, maybe I can help you with it.
Its a system bug try contacting some staff for help I'm sure that developers are still working on the web.
Yes, it was a butler rule. My fault, sorry
No worries, happy Trello-ing.
You can also check out our power-up, Hipporello! We connect your customers and employees to your support, IT & business teams by creating Trello cards via online forms and emails, with email-to-board & board-to-email functionalities.
We are staff-picked, featured, free and we won't be a burden on your Trello plan because we are a bonus power-up
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.